We believe that a well-informed patient is key to successful vision correction surgery.
Life Without Glasses
Dr. Robert Maloney believes that a well-informed patient is key to successful vision correction surgery. He wants to be sure that you fully understand what you can expect from your procedure you choose.
He wants to help you care for and preserve your eyesight in the best way possible. Here, you can find the information that you need to help you make informed choices about health care for your eyes.
Life Without Glasses
by Robert K. Maloney, M.D, Inc. Addicus books Omaha, Nebraska
- Why You Need Glasses or Contacts
- Vision Correction Surgery: An Overview
- Are You a Candidate for Vision Correction Surgery?
- The Preoperative Evaluation
- How LASIK Corrects Your Vision
- Are You a Candidate for LASIK?
- Factors that May Prevent You from Having LASIK
- The LASIK Flap
- All-Laser LASIK
- Seeing Better than 20/20 with LASIK
- Wavefront-Guided LASIK
- Undergoing a LASIK Procedure
- Recovering from LASIK
- Results You Can Expect from LASIK
- Potential Complications with LASIK
- History of Vision Correction Surgery
- Frequently Asked Questions about LASIK
- Implantable Contact Lens
Refractive Lens Exchange
- How Refractive Lens Exchange Corrects Your Vision
- Choices in Lens Implants
- Refractive Lens Exchange: Sister Operation to Cataract Surgery
- Are You a Candidate for Refractive Lens Exchange?
- Undergoing the Refractive Lens Exchange Procedure
- Recovering from the Refractive Lens Exchange Procedure
- Results You Can Expect from Refractive Lens Exchange
- Potential Complications with Refractive Lens Exchange
- Frequently Asked Questions about RLE
Limbal Relaxing Incisions
- Are You a Candidate for Limbal Relaxing Incisions?
- Undergoing the Limbal Relaxing Incision Procedure
- Recovering from Limbal Relaxing Incisions
- Results You Can Expect from Limbal Relaxing Incisions
- Potential Complications from Limbal Relaxing Incisions
- Frequently Asked Questions about Limbal Relaxing Incisions
- Choosing an Eye Surgeon
- In Closing
- About Dr. Maloney